You should use only AromaTech oils because other oils and blends may contain heavy carrier oils that could cause your AroMini to malfunction or clog.
Can I use any essential oils in this diffuser?
- Can I use any power cord with the AromaCube?
Next Article in Topic
- Can I set the AroMini BT to start scenting from my car or work?
Previous Article in Topic
- What type of oils can I put in my nebulizing diffuser?
- Are AromaTech Scented Oils Flammable
- What type of oil should I put into the AromaCube?
- How To Use AromaGo Essential Oil Ultrasonic Fragrance Diffuser
- How To Use AromaCasa Essential Oil Ultrasonic Fragrance Diffuser - AromaTech
- How does AroMini BT differ from aerosol and ultrasonic diffuser?