You should use only AromaTech fragrance oils because other oils and blends may contain heavy carrier oils that could cause your AroMini to malfunction or clog - voiding the warranty.
Can I use any essential oils in this diffuser?
- Can I use any power cord with the AromaCube?
Next Article in Topic
- Can I set the AroMini BT to start scenting from my car or work?
Previous Article in Topic
- What type of oils can I put in my nebulizing diffuser?
- What type of oil should I put into the AromaCube?
- How does AroMini BT differ from aerosol and ultrasonic diffuser?
- Is AroMini BT safe to use with children and pets?
- How often do I need to change the cotton pad?
- How long does the AromaCube run before it shuts off?